Introducing the Author: Jaquar the Chronicler

First, allow me to introduce myself plainly. I am Jaquar, an intergalactic chronicler of mysteries and lore. You can know me as an adventurer, a champion of Truth, and a detective of legends and myths. I follow in the footsteps of many legends and myths, local and galactic, famous and infamous, long and short, and map a more complete history of our amazing cosmos. For my detective work, I choose to use the wisdom on Dreams that the Force mystics of the galaxy offer freely, rather than sensational scientific methods of those that do not know that they Dream. Through a balanced approach of feeling, sensing, and thinking, together my friends and I fill in the gaps of myths, as well as discover and write new legends, all of which I consider true.

I know that Truth is beyond appearances, it is not limited to particular spaces, it is neither found in word, nor in concept. Truth is something that must be felt, it is made of every thing in every moment. I know these legends and myths are Dreams, but it is more truthful to know that we Dream, than to say one is not Dreaming. And in this great and terrible epoch of strife that our many diverse cultures, kinds, and types find themselves in, I find it better to Believe than disbelieve, to Hope than be hopeless, to be Faithful than be faithless, to Trust the nature of all things, and most of all to Honor where I come from, so I never lose my way.

Dreams are the spirit of my life, and without them I would surely have perished. And I was reminded through Dreams of the Truth within me, and the Forces round about me. These many myths were a thread of meaning I pulled on in times of great desperation, dread, doubt, despair, and death. And so I consider Dreams to be a righteous nourishment to life, and I would that all be free to partake of Dreams, even those impoverished find Dreams scarce. And I would that these stories may be a light unto many, that they may find reminders of the Truth within them and the Forces round about them.

May the Forces be with us, and may the Truth forever set us free and our Dreams guide us home to where we belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Chardaan

Gorax Sorcerer Chronicle

History and Mystery: RZ-1 A-wing